Sunday, December 06, 2009

Weekend Activities

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I can't believe it is almost over!

We had our first real snowstorm in Vermont on Saturday. There was only about an inch of accumulation. I also learned how to load a kiln today. Dave is out of commission for a while so he taught me how to set up the kiln. Hopefully everything came out. We will post pictures when the kiln is cool.

Today we did some holiday decorating. I decided not to purchase a real Christmas tree this year since Dave cannot lift over 5 pounds. I was not sure if I could do the lifting, setting up, etc by myself. I have two small artificial trees that I will set up.



I love the look of accomplishment on Archimedes.



And decorating exhaustion has occurred! Archimedes and Chiffon are indoor cats and truly appreciate any changes to their daily grind.

I also bought a swag made from real evergreen boughs for the pine smell. Archimedes took the liberty of posing for a picture.



We will keep you posted on firings and surgery results.

~AS

2 comments:

~DS said...

The swag was really really cool. It had about five different plants on it. Allison forgot to mention that it has her Grandmothers (I hope I have this right) antique ornaments on it. It is so so so cool in person.

Tracy said...

Your cats are hams!!!
...and the swag is beautiful!!