Wednesday, July 26, 2006

IMAGE UPLOAD LIMIT REACHED

Don't you hate limits in life...Seems like I already reached my "image upload limit" at Flikr...Oh well. The search for a free gallery continues.

Last kiln fire came out well. A new stoneware color scheme, and a new Jade glaze.

I have to say I am using the glaze book "Mastering Cone 6 Glazes" to learn the process. It has really been a great tool and teacher. I suggest it to anyone that wants to go from commercial glazes to mixing your own. Easy to follow, allows you to learn at your own pace. I know from many ceramic artist that have triedIit i have spoken with, it is well liked and tested.

I have a window of 3 more kiln fires before Heritage Days in Scituate MA. I will do a bisque and two glaze fires. I have been a slave to the kiln and fire pit for two months....freakin love it -TPS-

No comments: